The Forum for Ethnic Relations (FER), in cooperation with the Faculty of Business Economics and Entrepreneurship and ERMA Sarajevo -Forli program, with the support of the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Belgrade, is conducting a Training of Young Experts –Researchers in the field of Interethnic, intercultural and interconfessional dialogue.
Fourteen (14) young experts–researchers will be engaged in the Training, which will be held in Belgrade and Aranđelovac from 11–15 April 2018.
Training of Young Researchers,will be organized into four clusters:
-Research methodology -introduction to research methods for: document analysis; media content analysis; field work; interviews and focus groups as research methods
-Legal and institutional framework governing the minority policy and development of interethnic
-Integrative policies and social inclusion
-Ukraine, Cyprus; Middle East, former Yugoslavia, Serbia and Kosovo
Engagement requirements for young experts
-25 to 30 years of age;
– Higher education, i.e.postgraduate studies, with a master thesis, or in possession of doctoral degree in sociology, cultural anthropology, law, political and other sciences, relevant to the Training;
– Understanding of the English language and ability for usage;
Selected young experts shall receive a certificate for successfully performed activities, which meets the
ERMA Standards and European Standard of Student Mobility.
Application procedure Candidates can apply via e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org and/or via post: Kraljice Natalije 45/ VII, 11.000 Belgrade, phone: 011-3620781, by sending the following documents:
– Application to the Engagement Invitation
– Proof of academic qualifications
– A reference letter from an individual or organization
The engagement applications and required documents should be submitted no later than 17 March, 2018.